FROM JAYSON

Light it and they will come! We got our fire pit a month or so ago, and we had great hopes for it.  I'm from a black community (where I grew up) and setting fires had little to do with Jesus.  However, I've noticed that in my Plymouth community my neighbors would have fires every so often.  As you announced this proposal, my wife and I discussed it non-verbally through eye contact that we'd like to try it.  On the first time using the pit, we had a fellow church family over, and we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.  I made a point to discuss faith, discuss my crisis with my faith decades ago, and how I'm on the path to finding what I've lost.  We had a great conversation, and he showed understanding to my situation.  He told me a bit about his journey.  It was good. The next time we used it, we had neighbors over after dinner.  Immediately, they asked where we got it, which left a huge hole to discuss faith.  I know they are 'believers' so the conversation was easy and interesting.  We talked about our churches and what were some of the difficulties being a Christian today.   I don't have any pictures, but I have the experiences.  Since we've had the pit, we've used it every weekend and are going to use it the front yard to see what happens.  I appreciate the pit and the time spent discussing faith and Christ.  Thanks You,